Friday, May 13, 2011

Need For Speed World money hack V3



New version of Need For Speed World money hack.
V3 includes small bug fixes in programming code for the hack to be more safer and undetectable.


Version V3
-No more errors for 64 bit systems;
-Added support for all windows operating systems;
-increased stability;
-minor fixes.


Download it here! 


How to use the Need for Speed World hack:


1.Download the hack.



2. Unrar the hack

3. Select GameLauncher.exe

4. Launch game

5. In safe house click "F5"

6. Enjoy your $100'000

You can add as much money you want, but don't over do it. :)

Also don't forget yo check the proof video here, if you don't believe that this works!

3 comments:

  1. I'm returning to say it's working. I downloaded this hack few hours ago and successfully added $100k to my nfs world account. I'm going to try boost hack now, because spending real money for boost points is too much for me. I'm suggesting this hack to my comment readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your comment made me download this. It really works.

      Delete
  2. YES, finally got it working. Be sure to be in the safe house!

    ReplyDelete